The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

site locking up

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

site locking up

when I click on "all campaigns" the little circle goes round and round but nothing happens. I need to close the tab, and log back into access saved campaign I'm working on.

Tags (1)
Top Answer
Frankie_P

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your patience as we looked into this. We have received word from our engineers that a a fix was was released to our product to resolve this experience. We would recommend trying to load your campaigns once more. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

22 REPLIES 22
Highlighted

campaine list

campaigns are not being shown, whats up
Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: campaine list

Hi @SheilaP649 and @Venice-Fl-Home-For-Sale 

We have received reports of users seeing receiving a "Campaigns loading" message or spinning wheel in their account. This is something we are currently looking into and trying to resolve as quickly as possible. In the meantime we are trying to collect and track the following information:

1. Does this issue occur anywhere else on the site, or does it just show up when trying to access My Campaigns?
  2. What browser are you using? Does using another browser or does using Incognito/Private browsing alleviate the issue at all?
  3. Are you having this same experience after upgrading your browser to the latest version?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

campaigns

today I can't get my campaigns to load when I click on "campains" tab...…… wheel just keeps spinning I can view my contact list. help?

Tags (1)
Highlighted

Re: site locking up

Hello @PatriciaP8797 ,

We're sorry to hear you've been running into some connectivity issues. For the sake of torubleshooting, can you answer of these questions:

1. Does this issue occur anywhere else on the site, or does it just show up when trying to access My Campaigns?
  2. What browser are you using? Does using another browser or does using Incognito/Private browsing alleviate the issue at all?
  3. Does disabling any addons or plugins alleviate the issue?
  4. Does clearing your cache (not the saved password or history, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?

William D

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Highlighted
Retail

campaign wont load

campaign wont load
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Retail

Campaigns Loading?

Anyone else not getting past this message today....its like the page isn't fully loading?

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Campaigns Loading?

Hello @KentS979,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Can you give me some more information about what you are seeing so I can do additional research about this? Please reply back with a screenshot of what you are seeing if you can too please! Thank you. 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Campaigns Loading?

I am having the same.  It has been like this all day.  Dial spinning.   I use Google Chrome never had problems before

Highlighted

Constant Contact failed to load??

I am trying to send up to date information to our members using this medium and it is not loading.
Tags (1)
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured