site not showing campaigns

Highlighted

site not showing campaigns

I need to send out a time sensitive email to my followers email and the site has been down all day. I can't see my campaigns and can't create campaigns. Will this be fixed soon?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: site not showing campaigns

Hi @yaelw61 

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We have not received any reports of our site being down. In fact I have taken a look at your account and was unable to replicate this same experience. Your account along with its campaigns did load. What browser are you working in? Have you tried accessing your campaigns in a different browser or a private/incognito window? This is a great way to see if your experience is being caused by any settings or even any 3rd party add-ons that could affect how Constant Contact works.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

This is what I get when I get in

Unable to load campaigns

I see the same thing on chrome and firefox. Finally worked on Opera, which I know you do not support.

Highlighted
Administrator

Hi @yaelw61. I apologize for the delay in our reply. Have you been able to successfully see the campaigns in your account since posting here? 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured