We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

slow response in constant contact site

MichelleH855
Participant

slow response in constant contact site

The Constant Contact site has super slow response for me, and giving me errors when I try to delete a content block.  Is there an known site issue? 

3 REPLIES 3
Timothy_G
Employee

Hello @MichelleH855

At this time we have no known site issues. You can try some the these connectivity fixes. If you are still having issues please let us know.

Timothy_G
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
terrym63
Occasional Participant

It's September 28, 2020 and I have been having slow response rates and today, when I clicked OK for the header, it would not save. After several tries, I closed that page and logged in again...and it saved.  Still having the very slow response rates.  "Waiting for constant contact's server"

I am in Portland Oregon and have these issues most of the time when I go to post - and it is midnight, so I doubt there's a lot of traffic.  Does CC's site slow itself down during non-office hours?  

Thanks,

Terry 

Hello @terrym63 ,

If the issue occurs again, could you please try the connectivity steps linked in Timothy's post. If none of those steps work, please provide a screenshot of your speed test, including what's in the More Info section.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.