social media - how do i remove icons from my emails?

juliettec0
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes
how do i remove social media icons from my emails? there's a white bar with social media logos. i would like to have links to my social media platforms, but can't seem to figure out how to do it. but i certainly don't want empty logos that link to nothing! i can't figure out how to get rid of them.
3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @juliettec0 ,

Here's how to format and manage the social media buttons to make sure they link to your pages. If you want them removed simply click on their bar in the editor, and click the trash icon in the pop-up menu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
juliettec0
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

thanks so much, but clicking on their bar in the editor doesn't work. i can't even see the icons in "editor" or "preview", but 4 of them show up in the email!

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

I'm looking at your latest emails, and the only social icons I see when I test send your email are the ones very much available to edit in the editor - your Facebook and Instagram. Nothing else social is showing in your email.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST