social media icons

SOLVED
Go to solution
JessicaH57
Rookie
0 Votes

I am wondering how to attach a second icon for each social media platform to the bottom of my email campaigns. Our brokerage consists of the main brokerage along with another group of brokers (a Team of Hyatt Commercial). The other brokers still host their separate social media platforms, but we want to show access to all accounts on my email campaigns.

So in summary, I would like to have a Facebook icon for our main Brokerage and a Facebook icon for the additional team of our brokerage.

Can someone please give me some guidance as to how to add this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JessicaH57 ,

You'd essentially have to drag over a second bar, but then you'd also need to re-link each of those individual icons to the page(s) you're wanting, as well as add and remove icons as needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JessicaH57 ,

You'd essentially have to drag over a second bar, but then you'd also need to re-link each of those individual icons to the page(s) you're wanting, as well as add and remove icons as needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST