The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

social media sidebar in header

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

social media sidebar in header

Hi, I was trying to use the social media sidebar that is a button option when setting up the header options.  I turned the social media sidebar on and sent a test email, but then when clicking on any of the buttons I get a screen shot of all the icons that can be shared.  I don't think this is really how this is supposed to be working.  My guess is that the recipient should be able to click on the button be taken to the company page for the selected social media.  However, there is the possibility that I'm not understanding what this feature is or how to use it correctly.

Please advise,

Amy Kiefer

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: social media sidebar in header

Hello @ReliantPartners. Thanks for coming into the Community! We'd be happy to help you with your inquiry. I believe that you are asking about the social media share bar that is available in the Header Options. This feature allows your contacts to share your campaign on their own social media accounts and various blog pages.

In your email, you do also have the ability to add social media icons that link to your company's social media pages. Here is a link to our Help Center that explains how to add these icons. Hope this helps!

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured