social media

Participant

social media

i need to cancel the connection between fb and constant contact. it won't post and it is messing my view up of my fb. there is no button to disagree now that I have tried it.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @TracyF3749 

I apologize you were unable to connect your Facebook page to our Social Post feature as easily as you should have! I have taken a look at the Social section of your account and can see there is an error message appearing on this section of your account. Does clicking the “Reconnect Now” button allow you to successfully connect after all? If you are still interested in using this feature clicking this button is a great troubleshooting step to take. However if you would like to disconnect your Facebook account it can be done under the Integrations tab of your Constant Contact account.

2019-12-30_17-47-30.png

I hope this helps!

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.