social post

SOLVED
Go to solution
KRUSEASSET
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi, I've been enjoying the integration of social post after I've sent an email.  However, my post are always 8.5 x 11 and when for the longest time the post reflected my full image to the social pages.  Now they are chopped off in the middle and the look isn't right. There was obviously a change made to how it post to socials but I'm frustrated because it ruins the look of mine.  I need to be able to post full image like it was doing before.  Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @KRUSEASSET , 

I do apologize about that! Facebook (and I believe some other platforms) did change the way images are displayed when being posted with a URL. I would recommend ensuring that your images are the recommended size for the platform you are posting to before they are posted. Each platform does have their own specific recommended size. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Amanda_G
Employee
0 Votes

Hi @KRUSEASSET , 

I do apologize about that! Facebook (and I believe some other platforms) did change the way images are displayed when being posted with a URL. I would recommend ensuring that your images are the recommended size for the platform you are posting to before they are posted. Each platform does have their own specific recommended size. 

Amanda G.
Community & Social Care
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 23
Community Conversations: SMS Marketing - Activate, Regulate, Communicate!
2PM - 3:00 PM EST