social posts to facebook business page not posting

Retail

social posts to facebook business page not posting

Hi,

how do I fix that?

1 REPLY 1

Hello @JoeChaputC ,

It looks like you may have already spoken with us on social media. Just for the sake of visibility, these kinds of issues can occur when an API permission times out or needs to be reapplied. Facebook has been going through a lot of significant API and 3rd-party permissions changes this year, so these time-outs can occur a bit more often for Facebook and Instagram business pages.

With that said, errors like this can be fairly easily resolved by disconnecting the platforms from each other. First you'll want to disconnect your Facebook account(s) from our side. Then you'll want to disconnect any Constant Contact permissions or apps from the business page side. Once you've done that, you'll want to reconnect back through us, and that should resolve the posting issue. If it doesn't, we can perform additional troubleshooting as needed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.