sort contacts by name not email

SOLVED
Go to solution
MaryH7
Rookie
0 Votes

I would like to sort my contacts by name rather than email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @MaryH7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To sort your contacts by name, select this helpful article here to see how to modify your columns in the order you want. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @MaryH7,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! To sort your contacts by name, select this helpful article here to see how to modify your columns in the order you want. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST