spanish speaker bussines coperation

SOLVED
Go to solution
Franciscomateo
Constant Contact Partner
0 Votes

Hi , everybody .

I am a Constant Contact user since 2014,  but i am not  a native english speaker , i the past whe i must face with a difficult issue , i asked for an Spanish speaker support  and later or sooner some one help me , but in the last 12 moths this  is not possible anymore ,  i  appreciate  to get in touch with some one  who speaks spanish in order to establish a bussinees  coperation inside the cosntanst contact  enviromet .

I don´t know if this is the rigt place to post this request 

regards 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Franciscomateo ,

Generally if a Spanish-speaking agent is needed, you simply need to ask the welcome robot or the agent you initially get connected with for a transfer to such an agent. Our English-speaking agents will know to transfer you if you begin speaking Spanish. This is still how we handle such support calls. Otherwise, our other support channels (such as the Community) utilize translators to at least assist with troubleshooting and providing general info.

Support contact numbers and hours of operation

Please keep in mind the hours of operation for support, as listed on that page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @Franciscomateo ,

Generally if a Spanish-speaking agent is needed, you simply need to ask the welcome robot or the agent you initially get connected with for a transfer to such an agent. Our English-speaking agents will know to transfer you if you begin speaking Spanish. This is still how we handle such support calls. Otherwise, our other support channels (such as the Community) utilize translators to at least assist with troubleshooting and providing general info.

Support contact numbers and hours of operation

Please keep in mind the hours of operation for support, as listed on that page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Franciscomateo
Constant Contact Partner

Hi finally i was contacted by a Mexican ( spanish speaker) support person , and i was very happy , now i have a profesional conatct , and i could solve thecnical aspects 

Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST