spoofing issues

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

spoofing issues

I completed a test email to myself and received the following notice in yellow.  Can anyone  help?  I'm really not sure what to do and would like to be able to send out my campaign asap.  Thank you.

Be careful with this message

This may be a spoofed message. The message claims to have been sent from your account, but Gmail couldn’t verify the actual source. Avoid clicking links or replying with sensitive information, unless you are sure you actually sent this message. (No need to reset your password, the real sender does not actually have access to your account!)

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: spoofing issues

Hello @KarenM4937,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I apologize that you are receiving this message in your inbox. Are you using Gmail as your email client? Also, does that message disappear when selecting "looks safe?" 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.