We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

state field issues continue

FirstNameL62967
Occasional Participant

state field issues continue

When creating a signup form or landing page, the only choice for the state field is off/on. Yet in the contact record, there are options for home state, work state, vacation state, and other state. Forms automatically put the state in "Other address." 

The same is true for importing from files. There is only one choice for state/province (no home/work/other) option. These imports, however, automatically map the state to "Home address." 

This makes it impossible to manage addresses and sync with CRMs. Can we please get a way to select WHICH address we want the forms to populate (work/home/vacation/other)?

3 REPLIES 3
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @FirstNameL62967,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, I would be more than happy to  submit your feedback on this and you will be notified once any updates happen to this feature. Thanks again for the feedback! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
FirstNameL62967
Occasional Participant

Any progress on this? 

Hello @FirstNameL62967,

Thank you for reaching out for an update! Unfortunately, we don't have an update on this yet but we will contact you with the email address you have on file when we do have one. Thanks! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.