suspend my account

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

suspend my account

Hi
Please may our account be suspended for 3 months due to coronavirus problem? Thank

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Suspend account due to Covid19 impact

Greetings, I need to suspend my account until further notice, because via I can do it, if not possible I will see the need to cancel

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

temporarily suspend my account

Greetings, I am new to the forum, I need your help Due to the crisis we are going through as a consequence of COVID19 and companies have had to stop its operation, which option does constant contact give me so as not to continue investing money at least until we can start producing it? Can we suspend the account for a defined time? If I cancel the account, what will happen to my contacts and templates? please help
Highlighted

Re: temporarily suspend my account

Hi @RubenP08,

Thank you for reaching out. We definitely empathize with the situation you're currently in. Constant Contact does provide a suspension option for a nominal fee. The account can stay suspended indefinitely. Cancellation is also an option, but the account data is only guaranteed for 120 days. I recommend speaking with our Billing team for assistance. 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Re: temporarily suspend my account

What is the nominal fee to pause our account?  Can you put that in this discussion or up on the website.

That way your loyal users can see the fee before putting any time towards waiting on calling your billing department.

CC could also of course offer to pause accounts at no charge during this time.  You know, as a service to your loyal customers?

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured