suspended email addresses

Highlighted

suspended email addresses

hello, I continue to be frustrated with constant contact not sending my weekly emails to several email addresses of members I have in the chapter I manage. Several others showed up on an email I sent out today for no apparent reason. I watched the video about this, and if constant contact is responsible for the suspension of these email addresses, then they are incorrect in doing so. All email addresses I use for the MEMBERS ONLY list in my address book are legitimate and approved by those in the group. I would like the suspended emails to be released for me to communicate with my group. Thank you

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: suspended email addresses

Hi @MelanieM720 

I apologize for the experience you're having with the contacts that have bounced as suspended in your account. The good news is you can now unsuspend an email address directly from the reporting section of your account. Here is an article from our Help Center that goes over how to unsuspend a suspended email address.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Visitor

Re: suspended email addresses

I am having the same problem, after spending over 12 HOURS trying to finish building an email due to your system crashes. I finally got it scheduled around midnight only to find that it didn't send this morning, and I had to force it through three times. now I discover that over 1200 emails have bounced, when I know for a fact the bulk of them are correct. Yet I can only unsuspend them one at a time??? YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME. That is completely unacceptable and I'm close to cancelling our account entirely. I've had more and more problems every week and it seriously affecting my workload and schedule. It is no longer "convenient" to use this service.

Meet the New Constant Contact

ctct_ripple_logo_icon_blue_orange.pngConstant Contact is Bigger. Better. Smarter. Check out our new look and Power On!

Read More
Featured