We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

suspended email adresses

Dave2522
Participant

suspended email adresses

Is it possible that the suspended email addresses I see is related to people being out of the office due to COVID?   

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @Dave2522 ,

Suspended bounces are based on contacts have bounced as non-existent enough for our system to determine they're not valid emails that can be sent to. Contacts being out of office due to COVID would likely either just not respond to the emails, or they'd be showing up as auto-reply / mailbox full bounces.

For more general info on bounces

For more info on managing and removing bounces

If an email address you know if genuine is bouncing as suspended, I'd recommend speaking with our Deliverability team to see if they can offer any specialized insight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.