terrible

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

terrible

I cancelled my service Jan/20 but I forgot to print off my monthly billing for taxes. I just called and the robot was no help, told me to sign in and I could get my statement. I was then told to reactivate which brought me back to 0. All I want is my billing statement for 2019 If possible, please send to coffeebreak78@hotmail.com Kathy Knight

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: terrible

Hi @KathyK887 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I have taken a look at your account and was able to send you your billing activity from 2019. Please feel free to reach out if you didn't receive it! 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured