We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

test email

ToddG109
Participant

test email

Why hasn't it gone out yet?

1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @ToddG109 ,

It appears the live-test email you sent bounced for both addresses, per the reporting on your email. Since the bounces are listed as "other," it means your domain / ISP didn't provide a recognizable response code for the bounce reason. It's likely a security element of your domain that's preventing the emails from coming through. You may need to safelist Constant Contact domains or your own emails on your end.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Deliverability team, to see if they have any additional insight. They can also provide some additional information regarding safelisting, or self-authentication if needed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.