text not appearing in one question in survey form after hitting submit - get error & box goes blank

Participant

text not appearing in one question in survey form after hitting submit - get error & box goes blank

I have a survey that, when filling out the answer to the last question, the text doesn't save in the text box. Instead, when I hit submit, the box goes blank and I get an error message saying that I haven't filled out the response to the question.

1 REPLY 1
Employee

Hi @Aimee-LynnN 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today.

I'm sorry that you were encountering this problem on your survey. I was able to test your survey and didn't encounter the error message. Can you attempt this again and if you are still encountering the problem, please send a screenshot of the issue to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the survey and a reference to this post? Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!