text to sign up

Participant

text to sign up

I tried to text to the number provided, to test it. I received a reply in German. The number I tried to text to, when entered on my phone, added hyphen _ _ _ -_ _ . Please advise.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @BrittanyB941 

Text-to-join sign-up is a great tool to help grow your list! The added hyphen in the phone number you are texting is something Constant Contact cannot control. This is automatically added by mobile devices, it how does not affect how the tool will work. What carried are you using and what type of device are you doing the Text To Join on (Android, iPhone, Other)? I have even tested the keyword created in your account and was unable to replicate receiving a German response. My test email was able to successfully add to your account. Can you provide a screenshot of this response?

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.