[[trackingImage]] Sends Mailer Straight into the Junk Folder

Participant

[[trackingImage]] Sends Mailer Straight into the Junk Folder

I've used the legacy editor to copy & update my mailers until just recently.  The reason is that when I tried using the new editor, where I'm forced to include the [[trackingImage]] tag, the test emails go straight into the junk folder of the five people I send proofs to.  I did a test about two months ago using the old editor, one with that tag, and one without, identical otherwise.  The one without the tag shows up in the main inbox for all recipients.  The one with the [[trackingImage]] tag goes straight into the junk folder.  It does this in Microsoft Outlook for Windows, Outlook for Mac, and in the native Mac email.  This leads me to believe that this tag is having the same effect on the actual mailing.  

Has anyone else had a problem with this?  Why are we being forced to include an element that causes the email to be detected as junk?  Now, when I send a proof to everyone, I have to tell them to find it in their junk folder.

This needs to be corrected.

1 REPLY 1

Hello @RobertB960 ,

I reached out to our higher level technical team,and they want to investigate this further in regards to how Outlook and the others are treating the custom code emails. They should be reaching out to your account's primary email address within the next four business days, after they've had time to look into it and test.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.