transparent backgrounds?

KristiR54
Participant

transparent backgrounds?

I wondered where I can get more transparent backgrounds for my campaigns?  I have downloaded some from toptal.com, but when I try to use them, they come in as a set color.  I am unable to use a background color in constant contact, that would 'show through' the transparent background pattern.  Any suggestions on how to get it to work?  Basically I want to use a texture and have the background color show through so you see a very subtle background texture.

thanks,

Kristi

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @KristiR54,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! At the moment, you can upload your own picture into your background for the newsletters or use our colors and patterns, but we can't make the background transparent at this time. We can see why this feature is important and I will definitely submit your feedback on this for our engineers to review! Thank you.  

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.