trouble downloading a pdf

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

trouble downloading a pdf

One pdf which I want to send out will not download. Others work well, but not this one. Any help would be appreciated.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: trouble downloading a pdf

Hi @ChristineM284,

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with one of your PDFs. But we're happy to help! I will need a bit more information to assist you, though. If you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username, the name of the PDF you are having trouble with, and a reference to this post and we can better assist you in resolving the issue. 

When you say it will not download do you mean when clicking on a hyperlink in the email; it does not download to your computer? Or it won't display in your email?

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Register for our "Making Sense of Online Marketing for Retail" Webinar

Join us on Thursday, August 13th at 2pm ET for a free webinar where we'll discuss how to incorporate online marketing into your retail store.

Read More
Featured