two businesses

KyleT161
Participant

two businesses

I have two locations where I would send the same newsletters out but would need to be able to send separate emails if we have something specific to that location. I have created a separate list for each location but I also need to separate out our health/fitness members and our karate members. We generally send different emails for these. In previous our software we used a karate tag and just selected to exclude anyone with the tag from the email but I haven't seen that option on here. What would be the best way to set all of this up?

1 REPLY 1
Zoe_H
Employee

Hello @KyleT161,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! We do have a wonderful way to organize your lists so that you can send out your emails to the proper people. You will want to create a segmentation for people with specific contact details.  You can also manage this by creating a tag for all your email addresses if you would like! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.