unable to create email

biodeall
Participant

unable to create email

do i need to be html proficient? or is there another drag and drop way and copy, paste text and up load images? i am having trouble here. the only place i am seeing to add content to the body of email is to go to advanced html editting.
2 REPLIES 2
Clique_Marketing
Super Participant

Call their hotline for a quicker response. Working this issue via a message forum isn't going to be productive.

Natalie_B

Hi @biodeall

I took a look at your account and saw that the email you're working on is a custom code email, which does require some knowledge of HTML to design the email as you'd like it. Once logged into your account please click on Campaigns>Create then select the type of campaign you'd like from the pop-up window. On the next screen you'll have an option to select the "Custom Code Editor" which is what you're currently working on, or you can scroll down and select any of the templates you see. Those templates are all customizable using the drag-and-drop editor in your account. I hope that helps but if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out to us here in the Community or by calling into our support center for immediate assistance. 

Thanks!

Natalie B.
Social Media Marketing Manager