unable to save document

user942622
Occasional Participant

It says unable to save document whenever I upload a video. Can this have to do with not enough storage space for the video even if it is on vimeo?

12 REPLIES 12
William_A

Hello @user942622 ,

So we can collect more info regarding this, could you please reply directly to the automated @ mention email you receive from my response with the following info:

• Screenshot of the dev console (right click > inspect > dev console), make sure to include any lettering in red
  • The name of the affected campaign
  • If the error also occurs in freshly made, new templates rather than a copied one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user942622
Occasional Participant

Hello,

the problem above was solved but now appears a new one. I'd like to add a document to the thank you page on the leads, but I can't choose the document. There is nowhere from where to insert. 

user942622_0-1654418242281.png

Also, every time I open some of my campaigns I wait for 10 min or more. I just upgraded because I thought some things would resolve, but now I'm thinking if I actually should continue with constant contact. Too many problems. Please help.

Kind regards

Nicola

Hello @user942622,

I do apologize that you are having this experience! Can you please try switching browsers to see if this option becomes available? Thank you! 

Zoe H.

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
user942622
Occasional Participant

I tried all browsers there are, in safari it doesn't even let me open the submissions. There are so many problems this is really unacceptable. I am unable to open my campaigns and see who I can send the promised document because it was not possible to attache it like mentioned above,

Hello @user942622,

I apologize for the experience you have had with this. Please email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with the answers to our troubleshooting steps located here along with the title of your landing page so we can do additional research on this. 

Zoe H.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
kenc3
Occasional Participant

I also have this same problem. Note that we have not been using CC for two years and thus this is the first email blast we have attempted in that time (but as far as I know we have been paying for the account). In any event when I attempt to create a new campaign I start to tailor my campaign and the UNABLE TO SAVE DOCUMENT comes up as part of the process. How do I continue?

(Note that this started last night after 7pm and CC appears to be closed Sat and Sun)

Hello @kenc3,

I apologize that you are also having this experience! Please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com the following information so we can do additional research: 

• Screenshot of the dev console (right click > inspect > dev console), make sure to include any lettering in red
  • The name of the affected campaign
  • If the error also occurs in freshly made, new templates rather than a copied one
  • Username 

Zoe H.

RunCoachDeb
Established Member

This just happened to me. Stopped in my tracks. Can't get anything done if it can't be saved.

I also have same problem, but it appears randomly. Sometimes it clears up by itself. Last time I had long chat with CC they said it was my internet connection. I cannot verify whether this is the cause. 
Another time, the chat rep said to go to the Campaigns, copy the one that wouldn't save, and save it as a new one to get rid of this error message. But still you lose the entire campaign you just created!

Hi @SafetyResourceAssociates. Sometimes a simple refresh of the page or even trying a different browser is able to clear that message. Do either of these workarounds help?

Caitlin M.
Community Manager

Refreshing worked for me, but I lost all changes made from the point that the error occurred to when I realized it wasn't saving.  But not a complete loss!

CezanneF
Participant

I've been working on an email newsletter campaign. For the last couple of hours, I type a little and then the red banner with "unable to save document" shows up. It is making progress very slow, and I'm afraid all my work will be lost if I close the window.

And when I click on "Save" the banner remains with the same message.

• Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article