We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

unable to schedule emails

CherylM821
Participant

unable to schedule emails

Is anyone having issues with the "schedule" button not working?

5 REPLIES 5
Adelina_R
Employee

Hello @CherylM821 

In order to better understand your issue could you answer a few questions?

Are you seeing any error messages when attempting to schedule?

Is the button grayed out or just not responding?

In some cases it may be a connectivity issue that we can try and troubleshoot

Adelina R
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
UHA_Communications
Regular Participant

This is a constant issue for my coworkers and me.  If we try to schedule anything after 7 or 8pm PST, the "continue" button just sticks.  VERY frustrating.

I am having the same problem.  

William_D

Hello @UHA_Communications ,

It sounds like your issue is related to the nighttime issues the legacy editor has been having at night. To get around this, I suggest scheduling your legacy email during daytime hours or right away, or to switch over to the current, up-to-date, mobile-compatible editor. Since the legacy editor is being retired in waves as it is, making the switch to the current editor sooner rather than later will be the most effective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
JeanneJ17
Regular Participant

The suggestion to switch to the more recent editor is very nice, but I am merely a volunteer who assists in editing, and have very little say about which version is used.  Meanwhile, I can always hope that it will be possible to schedule my mailing tomorrow.