unable to setup salesforce integration

JJV55
Rookie
0 Votes

hi,

I'm not able to connect my salesforce environment to establish the integration. I get this error message "Unable to connect. Please try to connect this integration later." 

I am able to connect one of my sandboxes, but not my production environment or the sandbox with the same settings.

I'm looking for guidance on which settings to check in salesforce setup to get around this error.

thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Hello @JJV55 ,

Have you previously had any other Salesforce account associated with your Constant Contact account? Does navigating using this link to login and reconnect the SF account alleviate the issue at all?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
JJV55
Rookie
0 Votes

Hi William,

This is a new integration that I'm setting up, I didn't have a previous account associated.

nope, still getting the same error with the link you shared.

William_A
Administrator
0 Votes

Gotcha, in that case I'd recommend calling our general support and requesting a transfer to our Tier 2 integration support team. They'll be able to troubleshoot it live with you, and look into this further.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William A
Community & Social Media Support
Updates
Just Getting Started?

We’re here to help you grow. With how-to tutorials, courses, getting-started guides, videos and step-by-step instructions to start and succeed with Constant Contact.

Start Here
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST