We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

unsubscribe report doesn't scroll

MelissaD91
Participant

unsubscribe report doesn't scroll

when viewing the list of unsubcriptions for a given date range, the page scrolls, but the actual list doesn't. so you can only see about the first 12. i'm using firefox, perhaps it's a browser specific issue.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @MelissaD91 ,

I wasn't able to recreate the issue, so let's try some connectivity troubleshooting to see if that alleviates the issue at all.

Firstly, are you able to recreate the issue in any other browser? If so, which browser(s)?

Secondly, does clearing your browser's cache, or using Incognito/Private browsing help mitigate the issue?

If neither of those work, let us know and we'll perform some more advanced troubleshooting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.