unsubscribed by system

VitoD4
Occasional Participant

i have contacts falling off the list as unsubscribed but no trail as to when or how.  I have started 3 cases with CC and have yet to get a call back or an answer.  This is a constant problem.  ths latest one is I have a person with an 80% open rate since 2011 unsubcribe with no record as to when, but he unsubribed 5 hours before he opened the email.  I have provided several examples and CC has waisted my time on the phone for upwards of 3 hours and not only no resolution, but no call back.  I don't want to hear about forwarding an email and someone unsubscribing for them, as this has been proven not to be the case.

Anyone else having an issue?  I believe so, but somehow the issue doesn't make these boards.

4 REPLIES 4
VitoD4
Occasional Participant

I have same issue, on the phone with helpless desk for upwards of 3 hours with no resolution and no call back.

Nick_S
Administrator

Hi @VitoD4,

I've reviewed your previous cases and tried to research this particular issue more. I'd like to take a closer look at the contact you mentioned in this post, that has been in your account since 2011. Could you send an email to social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with a reference to this Community post and the email address in question? Once I can study the email address, I'll see if I can find any connections to your previous engagements with us and investigate further.

I am sorry to hear this has been a frustrating experience. With having more recent examples, it might help me uncover additional insights. Thank you! 

Nick S.
Social Media & Content Manager

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
VitoD4
Occasional Participant

I just emailed you screen prints.  Blando, doesn't show unsubscribed anywhere on the system, but somehow he is unsubscribed.

Please provide feedback

@VitoD4 - Thank you for letting us know. We'll continue the conversation through email.

Caitlin M.
Community Manager
Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
  • Support Tips

Reporting Metrics

"Authenticating your emails is the best way to ensure your emails achieve maximum deliverability. If you have your own domain, setting up self-authentication is especially important! " - Will

See Article
  • Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article
  • Support Tips

Read Before You Send a Test Email

"Did you know? You can send unlimited test emails to your verified email address, but only 50 in a 24-hour period to non-verified email addresses." - Nick

See Article