updating account info does not work

Highlighted
Visitor

updating account info does not work

I have tried to update my cc info but your system says, "Request Entity Too Large". Frustrating.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: updating account info does not work

Hello @Rancho. I'm so sorry that you are seeing this message when updating your credit card information! We usually see this happen as the result of a browser issue. Have you tried using a different browser to update your credit card? If you are still having trouble, our Billing department would be happy to assist you! Here is a link to their phone numbers and hours of operation. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted

Re: updating account info does not work

Hello @Rancho ,

I am following up to the issue you reported with the "Request Entity Too Large" error. Thank you for your patience as we looked into this! The good news is we have received word from our engineers that this issue has been resolved. If it is still occurring or if you have any additional questions on this, please don’t hesitate to respond to this post as we would be happy to assist you further.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured