Get a little or give a little? Your choice. But either way you have the chance to win big! Visit the Get Advice board today and join our Get Advice, Give Advice Sweepstakes for a chance to win up to $300!

uploaded images not displaying in Preview

DeniseV6
Participant

uploaded images not displaying in Preview

Hi,

I have been using CC in exactly the same way for many years for a newsletter once a month. Each month I use the previous month's design and substitute the text and images. This time none of my new images are displaying when I preview my newsletter. When I send myself a test email, they don't show up there either. The images I use for the header, which stays the same, are displaying fine. My images are JPGs, one is 324 kb, the other 2 are under 200 kb. The images show what my working document looks like and what it looks like when I preview it.

Thank you,

Cindie Flannigan

Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.45.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-11 at 3.45.01 PM.png

1 REPLY 1
Amy_Y
Employee

Hello @DeniseV6 , I was not able to reproduce the issue that you mention above. The updated images could be seen on both the preview and the test. Please let us know what browser you are using. I would suggest, if you are in Chrome to try an incognito window and see if you are still have the same issue. If you do not have an issue in an incognito window, then I would suggest clearing your cache and cookies. Speaking of cookies, your recipe and photos look great! Clear Web Browser cache

Amy Y.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right
strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.