uploading emails

TomP501
Participant

uploading emails

For some reason, I can't upload our new email addresses. I've tried 2 different browsers. Constant Contact should be better than this.
1 REPLY 1
William_D

Hello @TomP501 ,

Are you referring to verifying your addresses for your account? If you're not finding the automated verification email, please call our general support line so they can confirm your security questions and manually perform the verification.

If you're referring to uploading your contacts, can you please elaborate on your issue? I was just in your account and able to get to the point where I could submit a list, for upload for both type/paste multiple and file upload. So any error messaging, connectivity troubleshooting results, or other info you can provide would be helpful. Is there a particular method you're trying that isn't working?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.