We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

website response slow

VinceV4
Participant

website response slow

Unusually slow website when preparing, (a simple copy, paste), email campaign. It gets slower and slower this is very frustrating, 2-3 minutes in-between clicks, it gets slower every week, how can we/you fix this? TY, VV

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @VinceV4 ,

We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing some connectivity issues. For the sake of troubleshooting, can you please perform / provide info on some of the following questions:

• What browser are you using? Does using a different browser mitigate the issue?
  • Are you using a wireless or wired network? If possible, does changing networks let you through?
  • Are there any browser plugins or addons you can disable? Does doing so resolve the issue?
  • Does clearing your cache (not the saved passwords, just the cached images and files) alleviate the issue?
  • Are there any updates pending for your browser? If so, does updating it let you through?

If none of these steps alleviate the slowness, then we'll need to gather a bit more info for our higher level technical team to investigate with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

Only happens on your web site...

Hello @VinceV4 ,

Did you try any of the above mentioned connectivity steps?

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.