when someone calls in with a problem like mine, if you do not resolve it at the time, call back the

Participant

when someone calls in with a problem like mine, if you do not resolve it at the time, call back the

I did not get follow through from CC

perhaps a  problem like mine should get color coded or put in an electronic file or folder that 

gives it a "color status" based on how quickly and easily it might be solved

how about "thinking outside the box"  I certainly did when I was told that x-y and z had to 

happen to resolve it. That "canned response" is an excuse versus a reason

this can and should have been resolved promptly ,

talk to me and I will walk you through that solution

thank you, a patient client who is not angry but who does not feel well treated

1 REPLY 1

Hi @michaelM7235

Thank you for bringing this to our attention in the Community. I apologize for the experience you have had. We do have processes in place to follow-up with customers if a problem is not resolved during the initial interaction. I will need more information in order to see why there was a drop in communication. If you could email us at social_support(at)constantcontact(dot)com with your username and a description of the problem you are having with our system, then I can make sure we get it in front of the correct department to resolve.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.