where does my survey go?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

where does my survey go?

not a good product too hard to understand and oh yea....your help line isn't answering phone calls either....

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: where does my survey go?

Hi @chrisc137

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question! I apologize for the wait you experienced trying to get in touch with our Support. If you are looking for the surveys in your account, they can be found in the Campaigns page of your account, under the drill-down of "Campaign Type" on the left hand side.

Survey.png

I took a peek at your account and could see you were able to also get in touch with Support after all. If you ever have any further questions we would be more than happy to continue help here in the Community. You can also get in touch with our Support in ways other than by phone through our Help Center.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Product Updates: July 2020

Alongside introducing our new branding (check out that fresh new logo!), our teams were busy bringing you new updates to your Constant Contact account. Read on to find out what was new in your Constant Contact account during the month of July

Read More
Featured