The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

where the jhell is thmy website i built?

Highlighted

where the jhell is thmy website i built?

Put my website back on!!! Where the hell is it? I was supng payments with no books from your site and many many hours developing my site. Ill sue your butts offposed to have 3 months free and you have been taki

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: where the jhell is thmy website i built?

Hi @MassenMassageW 

I apologize you're unable to locate your website as easily as you should! We have taken a look at your account and can confirm this account does not have any websites published. Did you save or publish the website you created? If a customer hits save or publish when creating the website will successfully save. We have however seen cases where a user may have spent too long without ever publishing or saving and ultimately the work was not saved because the session may have been left inactive. Is it possible you may have left your site inactive without saving or publishing your edits? If you did publish your site and can give your free URL to the site, we can search our system to see if there may be a different login the site is connected to.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured