why aren't mobile templates standard

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

why aren't mobile templates standard

in today's world it's a given that people read email on mobile. Pay extra for my newsletter service to provide this? are you kidding?
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Administrator

Re: why aren't mobile templates standard

Hello @RebeccaA773. It's great that you would like to start using a mobile template for your emails! Just like you said, the number of people reading their emails on mobile devices has been increasing and having your template be mobile friendly ensures that it will display correctly for your contacts on a mobile device. It is possible that the template that you are using at the moment isn't considered to be mobile responsive. We do offer a charged service where our Custom Services team can create a mobile responsive template for you using your logo and colors. But I can certainly show you how to find a mobile responsive template within your account (no extra charge for these!)

In your account, click on the "Create" button

findmobiletemplate1.png

Then click on "Send an Email"

findmobiletemplate2.png

In the search box, type in "mobile responsive". This will bring up all of our mobile responsive templates.

findmobiletemplate3.png

You can tell that a template is mobile responsive by finding the mobile icon to the right of the name of a template.

findmobiletemplate4.png

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured