wrong business name

DeborahK496
Retail

wrong business name

The name of my business is Earthly Treasures, not Earth Treasures
3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @DeborahK496 ,

Where are you seeing this? I checked in the email campaign and in your Settings, and only saw Earthly Treasures.

William D
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.

I have no clue where DeborahK496 came from. My legal business name registered in Florida since 2009 is Earthly Treasures. My URL is earthlytreasuresbydk.com. My shopify address is DK-hand-crafted-jewelry-and lapidary /shopify...I think , but that is not the address I advertise.  I actually don't know how that shopify address came to be 😞

Hello @DeborahK496,

The name we are using to reply back to your questions is called your Community Screen name and that can be changed under your My Account section. Anything involved with Shopify like this you will want to contact them for more information. Thanks!  

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.