We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

your browser keeps refreshing whilst I am working!

user42570
Participant

your browser keeps refreshing whilst I am working!

PLEASE RESOLVE ASAP

3 REPLIES 3
William_D

Hello @user42570 ,

Please perform these connectivity troubleshooting steps to see if they alleviate your issue, especially the cache clear and plugin/extension turn-offs. If you continue to experience issues, please perform an internet speed test, and call in to our general support so they can do a screenshare while the issues are occurring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
William D
Community & Social Media Support
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
user42570
Participant

Nothing to do with the browser itself - I am logged into many other websites at the same time - to do with your platform.........

Hello @user42570,

Doing these troubleshooting steps above can help us determine what might be the issue. I do apologize that you are having this experience and please let us know if you would like us to continue troubleshooting with you! Thanks. 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.