We all started somewhere! Share your experience on the Get Advice: Let's Get Started Sweepstakes thread and be entered to win a $100 credit on your Constant Contact account.

your opinion about EU regulatory on website

user208725
Participant

your opinion about EU regulatory on website

Hello, I'm the executive officer of an American medical diagnostics firm.
The US company is LumiQuick Diagnostic Inc. USA. He has a website made with GoDaddy while for email marketing he uses Constant Contact. I have to do the European "branch" in a reasonable time, using as much as possible of what has been done in the USA. The first office I decided to do in Milan, as regards the websiteWEB
and the services connected to it are in absolute confusion, First of all it seems to me that the US site that is good for the technical content in English (you have to make the multilingual version) is absolutely not good for the EU legislation (or am I wrong). Can you give me a hand?
Best regards
Dr. Danilo-Wogler Raccanelli

1 REPLY 1
Mary_S
Employee

@user208725 

Thanks for using Constant Contact for your email marketing. In regard  to questions that are related to certain European laws, we cannot give direct advice/information about legal or privacy questions. But you can reach out to our legal team at legal@constantcontact.com for further assistance.

Mary S.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.