Accent characters in campaign subject are not decoded by CC server.
I have upgraded my scripts to V2 recently. but I stuck with a problem that is the accented characters in the campaign subject. I tried to encode them as HTML Entities (using PHP htmlentities() function) but they appear to be same as html entities in the subject, CC Server does not decode them. if I let them as they are then the json_encode function do not encode the campaign string. please help me out how to encode them so CC server can decode them properly and show the actual characters instead of HTML code.
Re: Accent characters in campaign subject are not decoded by CC server.
The best solution to this problem is to set up your subject lines formatted as UTF-8 Quoted Printable. While we do not have any first-party resources for this, it should be relatively easy to do this in PHP using the built-in function quoted_printable_encode. You can read more about the function here: http://php.net/manual/en/function.quoted-printable-encode.php
If you have any questions or issues, please let me know!
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am-8pm ET, Sat 10am-8pm ET, & Sun 10am-6pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!