Allowing them to Opt-In more than once

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Allowing them to Opt-In more than once

I have a website where I will be offering a Free E-Book if they opt in to my list.  Here's my problem.... I will have one E-Book on one page and then I will be offering a different report on another page.  My reasoning is that some may not need the first e-book for a specific topic but would want this report on another topic but some might want both. 

When they opt in, their auto-responder email will deliver the E-book so I need for them to be able to opt in twice without it giving them the error that this email is already on an account and I do not want it to add their email twice so that they will be getting my emails twice.  Is there a way to do this?

I am using an API and the php code to create my forms.

Susan

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Allowing them to Opt-In more than once

Hi Susan,

Sorry for the delay answering this post.  Please see your other post for a detailed answer: http://community.constantcontact.com/t5/Developer-Support-ask-questions/Allowing-multiple-opt-in/td-...

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured