Application Integration/data retrieval via API

Participant

Application Integration/data retrieval via API

A vendor of ours is a systems integrator developing several API's to collect and aggregate metrics from a variety of sources, constant contact being one.  The application is attempting to log in via our key and secret (oauth 2.0). 

Once logged in, the desire is to obtain a list of all campaigns and high-level metrics for each - # sent, opens, click through, etc.  Is there something I am missing as if I am reading correctly, the details available on each campaign are far more granular (clicks on a specific link, etc) and include the html for the actual campaign.

Ultimately, I'd like to be able to request a a list of campaigns, and then for each campaign only retrieve the high-level specifics without the granular data.  Is this possible?  It is a systems-to-systems and scheduled integration, so no user interaction and metrics are pulled on a daily basis.

What am I missing? 

1 REPLY 1

We do offer the summary information for any sent Campaign.  This is part of the Campaign Resource.  That should be exactly what you're looking for.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page