Bulk contact delete/add from the list

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Bulk contact delete/add from the list

Hi there,

Here I am listing partial code for the contact lists removal from the activity but I'm a getting

The remote server returned an error: (415) Unsupported Media Type.

Here is the code as follows

HttpWebRequest

oRequest = null;HttpWebRequest)LoginCredReq("https://api.constantcontact.com/ws/customers/coolantu/lists");"multipart/form-data; boundary=" + PostData.boundary;"POST";PostData pData = new PostData();Encoding encoding = Encoding.UTF8;Stream oStream = null;new PostDataParam("activityType", "CLEAR_CONTACTS_FROM_LISTS", PostDataParamType.Field));new PostDataParam("lists", "http://api.constantcontact.com/ws/customers/coolantu/lists/1", PostDataParamType.Field));// pData.Params.Add(new PostDataParam("fileupload", "filename.txt", "filecontents" PostDataParamType.File));

oRequest.ContentLength = buffer.Length;

oStream = oRequest.GetRequestStream();

oStream.Write(buffer, 0, buffer.Length);

oStream.Close();

byte[] buffer = encoding.GetBytes(pData.GetPostData());HttpWebResponse oResponse = (HttpWebResponse)oRequest.GetResponse();

oRequest = (

oRequest.ContentType =

oRequest.Method =

pData.Params.Add(

pData.Params.Add(

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Occasional Advisor

Hello, I am currently

Hello,

I am currently reviewing your provided code and will get back to you shortly.

Andrew T

Support Engineer, Constant Contact

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Need to resolve another issue.

Hi Andrew,

Sorry for the post I already resolved the issue. But I'm experiening a new issue which I already posted as new forum it's adding contact(s) to the list in activity.It's giving me WebException:ProtocolErrorThe remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured