C# Project

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

C# Project

Just interested to find out if anyone would be interested in participating with/downloading a C# wrapper for the CC API? I've started putting one together for the company I'm doing business with, and it's been a good experience so far despite the problems within the API.

That said, I'm thinking of putting together this project and got the OK from my client to put it out on SourceForge - anyone interested?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

I'm interested

I have a site using the built in Membership API, and would love to keep my constant contact mailing list in-sync. Somthing like this would be very handy, and I would love to contribute.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

VB.NET

Incidentally.... you guys that use VB.NET (or any other .NET language) would also be able to use this. I recognize that most of you probably already know it, but I figured I ought to bring it up for those that don't.
Highlighted

Also interested

Will also like to contribute to this
Highlighted
Participant

Ditto

I'm interested in this, and possibly participating. A C# version is my preference. Can you update me on the status on this project? Thanks!

Aaron
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured