cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

CTCTWrapper

Occasional Contributor

CTCTWrapper

When I do https://github.com/constantcontact/.net-sdk, i see a link/folder for CTCTWrapper.  There are a bunch of other folders and files listed below that ( ContactExample, EmailCampaignExample, nuget, .gitignore, Readme.md and license.txt)  I'm not sure if I need those files to build the dll. What files do I need? There are a bunch of folder and files under the CTCTWrapper.  What files do I need to get to build the dll?

I attached a picture to show you what I see.

Thanks

CC.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
Honored Contributor

Re: CTCTWrapper

Hello,

In order to build the DLL you will need the entire contents of the CTCTWrapper folder under the .net-sdk repo. Github should provide a simple download link for you on the right side that you can use to get this.

Once oyu have the code, you can open the CTCTWrapper.sln file with visual studio and simply build the project to get the DLL. This should be doable with any version of Visual studio 2010 or newer, including the express versions.

If you run into any issues, please feel free to reach back out here for assistance!

Sincerely,

Elijah G.
API Support Engineer
Frequent Visitor

Re: CTCTWrapper

While building the project, I am getting below error:

Cannot implicitly convert type 'System.Collections.Generic.IList<CTCT.Components.Tracking.TrackingSummary>' to 'CTCT.Components.ResultSet<CTCT.Components.Tracking.TrackingSummary>'