cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
You deserve the best.
Beginning Saturday 2/15 we will be upgrading our phone system to ensure we are providing you with the best possible experience.
Due to this upgrade, we will be limited to Chat support only on Saturday from 10-8 pm ET.
On Monday, President's Day, we plan to have both Chat and Phone support available from 10-6 pm ET on the new system.
Thank you for your patience while we make these important updates.

Changing the Location of Forward to a Friend Link

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Changing the Location of Forward to a Friend Link

Hello

I would like to make "Forward to a Friend" link appear in a particular location of my email. I am using constant contact api to create my newsletter. It's already coming in the footer section when I changed the option in my request to the web service. Is there any way to customize the email creation so that the forward to a friend feature comes in the header section or in a particular location of my choice instead of displayed in the footer.?

Thank you

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Changing the Location of Forward to a Friend Link

Hey Vijay,

You can use any of our advanced editor tools when you are creating your email.  We have a guide for this as a reference here.  Please note that you have to use XHTML and you need to code all of thinks that you wish to track in a XHTML email.  Please read over the guide on how to do so.

Please let me know if you need any more help.

Ryan Davis
Quality Engineer