Creating a sign up form that bypasses the confirmation page

Highlighted

Creating a sign up form that bypasses the confirmation page

Hello! I have set up a customized "Join My Mailing List" form on my website that is a single form field asking only for an email address. I would like to bypass the step of the user being redirected to a separate confirmation page when they submit their email address in the form, and allow the user to stay on my website. They would then receive the standard confirmation email. Is there a way to make this happen?

Thanks!!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Creating a sign up form that bypasses the confirmation page

This is definitely possible, and would involve making an http POST request to Constant Contact with the request body containing XML representing the contact details you could like to add. You can find specific details on this process at Creating a Contact. We do have code samples in a number of different languages which may help get you started with this.

You may also want to take a look at our Constant Contact Signup Form Generator, which can generate simple HTML forms that will deposit a contact in your account.

I hope this helps get you started. If you run into any issues or have any questions please let us know. Thanks.

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Constant Contact would like to hear from you

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured