Creating an account with some privileges using API

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Creating an account with some privileges using API

I want to create a Constant Contact account through API that has some privileges to access.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Re: Creating an account with some privileges using API

We do have an API for partners that allows them to create Constant Contact accounts, however this does require you to be an active member of one of our partner programs.  Can you share a little more how you would create the accounts and why you're looking to create accounts programatically?

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

1. When I login to Constant Contact Account, I can see all this option (ex: Event Spot, Survey, My Account, Pricing and My Setting etc.) for some user I want to hide this option when I want create account using API
  2. For the same account can multiple user can access.
Highlighted

Are you going to be reselling Constant Contact to multiple customers and need to customize this reselling experience or is this for just other users at your company for a single Constant Contact account?

Dave Berard
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

We have Retention Management account under that we have multiple Client, for that client we want to give some privileges to access the page, upload list or other control.

Highlighted

At this time, we don't have any way to limit access to different areas of an account, either through the API or in our UI.   We recently launched our MultiUser feature, which allows for creation of multiple user logins for an account.  We are looking at adding role based functionality to this feature in the future, but this is currently not available either through the UI or the API. 

Dave Berard
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact Would Like To Hear From You!

We want to hear from customers like you about your favorite features and how they have helped your business or organization. Tell us by answering a few questions in...

Read More
Featured